Official Entry Rules for Fifth Friday Lāna’i Free Prize Drawing
- No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
- Enter by obtaining at least 11 stamps from participating businesses on the Fifth Friday Stamp Card and return to the Chamber of Commerce Tent during the Drawing Entry Period. Stamp Cards are available from participating businesses with the purchase of an Event Ticket.
- By printing your name, address and phone number on a 3”X5” index card and deliver said card to the Chamber of Commerce Tent during the Drawing Entry Period in exchange for a Fifth Friday Stamp Card (limit one per person), obtain at least 11 stamps from participating businesses on the Fifth Friday Stamp Card and return to the Chamber of Commerce Tent during the Drawing Entry Period.
- Who Can Enter
- Open to any resident of Lāna’i or any visitor to the Island of Lāna’i who is 18 years of age or older.
- Drawing Entry Period
- Entries should be returned to the main Lāna’i Chamber of Commerce Tent (located at the Lāna‘i Community Center “Old Bowling Alley”) between 5:30-8:00PM, on the day of the Event.
- Prize winners will be drawn at random after 8:00PM, on the day of the Event, by a representative of the Lāna’i Chamber of Commerce. Winners need to be present to win.
- Prize Drawing Conditions
- Prize drawing will be for cash prizes or items contributed by participating businesses and individuals. Prize conditions, terms and rules will be set by the contributing business or individual and any winner of a prize drawn will be subject to the conditions, terms and rules set by the contributing business or individual. In addition these general terms, conditions and rules will apply, 1.) Winner must be present to win, if you are not present, you forfeit any and all right to claim prize, 2) Winner is responsible for all applicable state, federal and other taxes including but not limited to income taxes and sales taxes.
- The winner releases the Lāna’i Chamber of Commerce and the contributor of the prize, its, respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agencies from any and all responsibility for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent to use the winner’s name and/or photograph for promotional purposes by the Lāna’i Chamber of Commerce without further consideration, compensation or payment.